Most companies have an ongoing battle between sales and marketing, and even within those departments, over the use of hard and / or soft offers. Specifically when (or if) each should be used as part of a company’s marketing strategy. CEO’s and sales constantly yearn for hard offers – because they are sexy. They make more »
From our blog
A discussion about auto-responders I had with a salesman in a financial services company last week got me thinking… Is an auto-responder too robotic to build a real relationship? Is it more of a “repetitive sales message” than a rapport-building tool? Do auto-responders even make sense for every business? Or, is it just for companies more »
Traffic. You might have heard “nothing is more critical than traffic.” Or how even a page with bad copywriting will sell with enough visitors. But today, I am going to prove to you – beyond any shadow of a doubt – that powerful business to consumer (B2C) or business to business (B2B) copywriting is more »
It’s time to throw out your website...
OK, maybe not quite. But don't you really want an Automatic Sales Machine. Or, an Automatic Lead Generation / Nurturing Machine.
Your website has one job - Advertising for your company, product or service...
And according to advertising legend, Raymond Rubicam –
"The only purpose of advertising is to sell. It has no other justification worth mentioning."
“Sales” is NOT a dirty word. If it’s not making you money - either through sales, or sales ready leads, you might as well be flushing your web marketing budget down the toilet.
My name is Glen Kowalski. I’m a Panama based Direct Response Copywriter and Inbound Marketing Consultant.
That's a long, fancy way of saying I help you make more money, more sales and more - hot, sales ready leads...
Or, as I like to say it, “I build Automatic Sales Machines and Automatic Lead Generation Machines, for your business." No matter where in the world your business happens to be...
Potential clients will find you, become raving fans unable to wait to hear what you have to say next – and best of all - be nurtured into “sales ready” leads who wouldn’t dream of buying from anyone else. ”
But, it’s more than just copy - and more than just tactics.
It’s a proven inbound strategy turning your web presence into a lead sucking magnet, making you more money.
An inbound marketing strategy including:
- Content marketing that pulls in qualified visitors who are looking for your service and positions you as an expert
- Landing Pages that compel visitors to give you their best email address
- Video Sales Letters that have viewers pulling out their wallets or typing in their phone numbers faster than you can type email@example.com
- Video scripts designed to illustrate your product or service in a way your prospects cannot live without them.
- Auto responder (Email) Series that hook your leads like a soap opera or great TV show, so they open their email and cannot wait to hear what you have to say next. And are eventually nurtured into raving fans and customers
- Expert analysis and marketing consulting to keep your message honed and on track.
You owe it to yourself to learn more. Spend some time reading this site. When you have a question, or when you are ready to take action, call me at 305-515-6218, and we’ll see if we are a good fit.
It’s time to take your online copywriting and inbound marketing to the next level.